Broom House Farm will not use the personal information collected on this website for any purpose other than individual customer care, mailing of product or service information, or in answering any general enquiry made through broomhousedurham.co.uk.
For these purposes, information may be stored or processed and Broom House Farm is committed to practising technical and administrative procedures, which protect any client or potential client’s personal data submitted to us.
Broom House Farm declares that all information will be treated confidentially and in accordance with the legal provisions concerning data protection.
We will never sell, rent or share any personal information collected unless absolutely necessary in order to provide the requested service any client or potential client may request.
1. GENERAL Mark Gray & Partners (“We” “Us” “Our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data We collect, or that you provide to Us, will be processed and stored by Ourselves. For the purpose of the GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2018, the data controller is Mark Gray & Partners Broom House Farm Durham DH7 6TR
2. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU We collect and process the following information about you: • Business title(s), addresses, and personal and business contact details via telephone (landline and/or mobile) or email • Any bank details you have provided to Us in order to process payments electronically. • Orders made with Us and contracts undertaken with Us. • Details of any complaints procedures/accidents which may have raised with Us. We do not collect any sensitive information for which stronger legal protection may apply.
3. IP ADDRESSES, COOKIES & INTERNET TRAFFIC Any personal information collected by visiting www.broomhousedurham.co.uk including, but not limited to, traffic data, location, operating system and browser type, are not held by Us and are purely utilised by website systems to anonymously monitor trends in online traffic.
4. STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA All data collected from you and relating to your business with Us is stored on Our secure Servers within the UK. By submitting data, placing orders or undertaking a contract with Us, you agree to the transfer, storage and processing of this and all relevant information on secure Servers. The retention period for your information is in most cases ten (10) years. 2 Mark Gray and Partners do not transfer any personal data outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
5. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION Personal and business information collected by Ourselves is not used for marketing purposes, and is strictly limited to aiding Us to carry out Our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and Ourselves, and to notify you of any changes to Our service or terms of business. Email address details are used when preparing and sending business newsletters, and compiling email campaign reports. Opportunities to unsubscribe from newsletters are provided with every mailing.
6. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION No information We collect is used for marketing purposes, or passed or disclosed to third parties for the purposes of marketing. We are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Our Terms of Business, Our Terms and Conditions of Sale, or any other agreements to protect Our Rights. This includes (but is not limited to) exchanging information with organisations for the prevention, detection or investigation of a crime, national security, the assessment or collection of tax, or judicial or ministerial appointments.
7. YOUR RIGHTS You have the right to know what information we hold in regard to yourself, and We are under a legal obligation to disclose Our holdings should you request We do so. We will presume that you consent to us continuing to hold your personal information unless you contact us informing otherwise. You do have the right to withdraw consent for the use of your personal data, and to ask Us to erase your personal details from Our Servers.
8. ACCESS TO INFORMATION The GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION 2018 gives you the right to access and/or amend information We hold about you should you wish. Please contact Us with your requests by writing to Mark Gray & Partners, Broom House Durham DH7 6TR or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your requirements.